The following are resources which are downloadable and designed to be printed on your printer.
- Bible Reading Plan – This plan is designed to take you through the Gospels, Romans, Psalms and Proverbs twice through the year besides the Old Testament chronologically and the New Testament.
- Five Pillars – There are five pillars the Bible stands on: historical evidence, scientific accuracy, manuscript evidence, archeological evidence besides prophetical accuracy.
- Is Jesus God – There are many religions in the world. But what separates them from Christianity? What is the greatest issue among various religions versus Christianity? It is the deity of Christ (Jesus being God in the flesh). How can someone prove the deity of Christ? Let’s look at a few lines of thought that will help us do just that.
- The Roman Catholic Bible Has the Answer – by Oswald J Smith, Litt. D. It is a sincere effort to point out what the Roman Catholic Bible itself has to say, and to win both Catholics and Protestants to Christ.
- Who is Jesus – by Pastor Jack Hibbs. If you’re following a different Jesus, Then you have no salvation. You have no forgiveness, you have no heaven. Colossians 2:8 says, “Beware lest anyone cheat you through philosophy and empty deceit, according to the traditions of men, according to the basic principles of the world, and not according to Christ.”
- Don’t Leave It On The Desk – Powerful story about what Jesus went through for you.
- That Hideous Doctrine – That hideous doctrine of hell is fading. How often have you thought of it in the past month, for instance? Does it make a difference in your concern for others, in your witness? Is it a constant and proper burden?
- Memory Builder – This tract uses a memory technique to help you remember the Ten Commandments.
- Police Funnies – Police do and say the funniest things!